Ways to Give
There are many ways to help the Leelanau Conservancy in its day to day mission of protecting the land, water and scenic character of Leelanau County.
- A one-time gift of cash. Please click here to make a gift. Your online donation will be encrypted with the latest SSL (secure socket layer) technology. However, if you prefer to mail in a donation, use our Printable Leelanau Conservancy Donation Form to guide your giving.
- A multi-year pledge (please call Betsy at 231-256-9665 for more info)
- Stock (please contact Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock transfer instructions)
- Real Estate (non-conservation land)
- A planned gift, including: bequests, remainder trusts, gift annuities, IRAs, insurance, etc. (please click here to learn more)
- Volunteer your valuable time! The Leelanau Conservancy could not be nearly as successful without the help of our fantastic volunteers. Learn more:
As always, we recommend consulting your family, attorney and/or financial adviser as you consider making a gift.
Please call for stock transfer instructions: 231-256-9665
Have a Donor Advised Fund?
You may be able to make an easy donation with this widget!
1Our members have been at the heart of our success from the very beginning. Your annual membership does so much, from helping to hire and retain a professional hardworking staff to paying the light bill. Click here to become a member or to renew your membership
Join the Sustainers Circle… This crucial group of over 600 families pledges a minimum annual gift of $500 to support the operations of The Conservancy, ensuring that the long-term goals of conserving Leelanau’s land and water resources can be met. Knowing that the Sustainer support is there on an annual basis has allowed us to […]
The Heritage Society recognizes donors who have shared in the mission of the Leelanau Conservancy by making a gift through a will, bequest, trust, annuity, insurance or other planned or deferred gift. Over 100 individuals and couples have notified the Conservancy that they have made such a commitment. The Society is named after Richard O. […]
Your monthly or quarterly donation will help conserve the Leelanau you love for generations to come. Evergreen giving is the easiest and most efficient way to support the Leelanau Conservancy. Less mail keeps us green, saving time and resources and making your donation go further! Spreads your support over the year, making it easier on […]
When you give a gift through the Leelanau Conservancy Preservers Program, you can preserve land in a child’s name, and instill in them at an early age that they have a stake in what Leelanau is to become. You can also give a gift to friends or family who live far away, but have Leelanau […]
We really appreciate all our volunteers and always have plenty for them to do! From Cub Scout Troops to retirees looking for rewarding volunteer opportunities, the Leelanau Conservancy can put you to work. Learn about our opportunities below and fill out our Volunteer Questionnaire/sign up! The Wildflower Rescue Mission Mailings Docents Trail Stewards Coastal Monitors Water […]