Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Volunteers Make the Difference: Winning the War on Invasive Species
- Wildflower Rescuers and Garthe Farm Unite to Save Trillium and More for Memorial Weekend Plant Sale
- Steimel Brothers Protect 76 Acres of Prime Fruit-Growing Farmland
- Coming up:
- Conservancy Yoga Summer Series – Kickoff on the Village Green, Monday May 27th at 5 pm
- Garlic Mustard Workbee at Clay Cliffs Natural Area – Thursday, 5/30 from 10am-12pm
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?