Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Wildflower Rescuers and Garthe Farm Unite to Save Trillium and More for Memorial Weekend Plant Sale
- Steimel Brothers Protect 76 Acres of Prime Fruit-Growing Farmland
- BLK\MRKT and The Little Fleet to Feature Custom Conservancy-Inspired Drinks in April
- Coming up:
- Wildflower Rescue Annual Memorial Day Plant Sale on the Leland Village Green – May 24 & 25th, 9 am- 4 pm
- Houdek Dunes Lady Slipper Hike, Sunday, May 26, 2 pm
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?