Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- A Glen Arbor Couple’s Favorite Ways to Give
- 74 Acres Along Brewery Creek Preserved
- Palmer Woods Mountain Bike Trail Opens to the Public
- Coming up:
- Snowshoe/Hike at Clay Cliffs Natural Area – Sunday January 7 at 1pm
- Cross-Country Ski at Palmer Woods – Saturday, January 13th at 10am
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?