Annual Picnic & Auction
Annual Picnic Roundup!
Our Annual Friends Picnic and Auction will be held on Thursday, August 1 at the Rex Dobson Ruby Ellen Farm in Bingham Township. The Picnic begins at 5 p.m., with pre-Picnic hikes and field trips held in the afternoon. More information to be posted soon! If you would like to help underwrite this “event of the summer,” join our fun and creative Picnic-Auction Committee or donate an item to the Auction, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carolyn Faught, 231-256-9665.
Pre-Picnic field trips beginning at various times
See Field Trips page.
- Social hour and silent auction bidding
- Appetizers made from local products created by
- Leelanau wines
- Kid’s Tent with activities for ages 3-12
- Picnic dinner: A local foods menu!
- Heads and Tails for Local Foods Doorprize
- President’s Paddle Raise
- Special 25th Anniversary Presentation
A Big Thank You to our Underwriters
25th Anniversary Sponsors
Platnium Level Sponsors