Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Kathleen Stocking Essay on Kehl Lake Natural Area
- New Conservation Buyer Property: 20-acre wooded parcel near Kehl Lake Natural Area
- Kids in the Woods, Thanks to “Wheels to Woods” Program
- Hike: Garlic Mustard Removal Workbee at Clay Cliffs — Saturday, April 29th 10am
- Picnic: Annual Picnic
- Workbees: Learn about upcoming workbees
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?