Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- “A Personal Conservation Ethic:” Chairman’s Column, April 2018
- BLK MRKT and The Little Fleet to Feature Custom Conservancy Drinks in April
- 180-Acre Putnam Farm in Omena Forever Protected
- Coming up:
- Spring Renewal Hike at Krumweide Forest Reserve – Saturday, April 28, 10am
- Early Spring Blooms Hike at Clay Cliffs Natural Area, Sunday, May 6th, 2pm
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?