Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Volunteer and Conservation Partner of the Year; Conservancy Day Wrap Up
- Palmer Woods: Some Trails Temporarily Closed for Tree Harvest of Dead and Diseased Ash and Beech Trees
- Great News for Grand Traverse Bay and Clean Water
- Coming up:
- Houdek Dunes Erosion Control – Thursday, October 19th from 10am- noon
- Science of Survival Hike at Houdek Dunes Natural Area – Sat. Oct. 21 at 10am
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?