Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Partnerships Make it Happen: Over 1200 Trees Planted at Conservancy Natural Areas in Early May
- War on Garlic Mustard–Goats, Volunteers and Dumpsters
- “A Personal Conservation Ethic:” Chairman’s Column, April 2018
- Coming up:
- Garlic Mustard Workbee at Clay Cliffs Natural Area – Saturday, May 26th from 1-3pm
- Pink Lady Slippers Hike at Houdek Dunes Natural Area, Sunday May 27 at 2 PM
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?