Support Our Work
There are many ways you can support the Leelanau Conservancy: by becoming a member, donating to a land preservation project you care about, volunteering, and being an ambassador to those who haven't yet heard about our good work.
News & Events
- Celebrating 30 Years: Our Founders Reflect
- Parker Family Protects Beloved Trout Stream
- One Minute in Leelanau: Summer 2017
- Coming up:
- Changing Seasons Hike at Krumwiede Forest Reserve, Saturday – October 20th at 10am
- Trailbuilding Workbee at DeYoung Natural Area, Wednesday October 24th at 10am
- More Hikes, Workbees and other Events
Why do you live or visit here? Why did you decide to raise your kids or own a business here? Why are you passionate about this particular spot on the globe?